Realtor Incentive Program
Avenida Partners is dedicated to the development and operation of high-quality apartment home communities for active adults age 55 and better. With stylish apartment homes and a host of included amenities, services, and programs, our communities offer residents everything they need to live engaged, active lives. We are also dedicated to supporting the greater communities in which we operate by partnering with local organizations and business owners—including realtors. A partnership with your local Avenida community can be incredibly beneficial for both you and your clients. For more information about our communities, visit our community websites by clicking the links below.
Benefits for Realtors
- Avenida offers a special Realtor Incentive equal to One Month's Rent when your client moves to an Avenida community. Monthly rents range from $1,700-$3,500 allowing you to earn up to several thousand dollars above your commission!
- Avenida communities are ideal for your 55+ clients who are selling a home but have no intention of purchasing another home.
- When your client moves to an Avenida community prior to listing or selling their home, the house can always be staged and ready for realtor appointments.
- Moving to an Avenida community allows a house to be less cluttered with large pieces of furniture, making the home appear more spacious.
- Customary food and natural living scents will be non-existent when the seller is not currently residing in the house during showings.
Benefits for Clients
- Your clients can take the equity earned in their home and reinvest it in their retirement portfolio, expanding their financial nest egg.
- Residents who sell at a fair market value can afford to live comfortably in their luxury apartment home without financial burden.
- Moving to a maintenance-free Avenida community removes the financial burden and physical drain associated with routine home maintenance and upkeep.
- Avenida communities are located near major metropolitan areas, allowing seniors to easily move closer to their adult children and grandchildren without needing to purchase a home.